Friday, March 27, 2009

One week to go!


Ok so we're not sure how much we'll be able to update this from Africa, but we'll try! We haven't started packing, but you know it will be a contest between us to see who can curtail his/her chronic over packing problem the most. I am betting I will win. Although, I am the one who packed 3 pairs of shoes for an overnight trip to Philly last weekend. 
We do have one suitcase packed: the items for Mackey and his friends. In said suitcase is a mini Weber grill, a grill brush (surprise, Mackey!), hair gel, clippers, an electric razor and a Petzl head torch. I can't wait for customs to take a look at that bag. 


1 comment:

  1. Mis Queridos Mark & Noelle,
    Yea, I did itI I couldn't upload a pic of Ray & I but I'll keep trying. I cannot wait for the first post from Nairobi. Looked at the website where you will be staying in the Serengeti and that is NOT camping!!!! Give Kevin lots of hugs for us. Tell him to email us as well. Take LOTS of pics and write lots of stories so that we can share your adventure with you. Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete