Friday, April 3, 2009

8 hours and counting!


So we're down to the wire here. My suitcase is packed. Mark's is not. Where is he? Oh he's out buying new clothes for the trip. Chad's coming to pick us up in 4 hrs and Mark's shopping. HAHA
It's pouring rain here. I feel bad for all the tourists who came in for the cherry blossoms. The blossoms will probably be gone by tomorrow. I am a little sad to be missing the festival. 
We took our first malaria pills this morning. I definitely feel a little nauseous from them. But, it's better than getting some crazy disease. 
Belle really wants to come with us. Sorry, Belle, but the big cats over there would eat you. We have a team of 3 petsitters watching her while we're away. Princess. 
So this will be our last post for a little bit. We arrive in Nairobi Saturday night at about 9 p.m. local time. Mackey has a plan for us to go to a goat roast- I can't wait! We will be sure to take lots of pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment