Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back home!

We're back! We arrived home about and hour ago from Dulles. It feels good to be home! Belle is happy to see us. Ok, really just me. Thanks to the petsitters for taking such great care of her. 
I will post this weekend on Zanzibar and also link to our photos. We have 4 CD's of photos that we need to go through and caption. Don't worry, we'll scale them back to a manageable amount; we don't want to bore everyone. :) 
We feel good, except for my feet. Of course, I ended up with about a half dozen blisters on the second to last day of our trip. Oh, well. It's better to have them at the end of the trip rather than the beginning. Oh and my ankles swelled up on this last leg from London to Dulles. So, my feet/ankles look really attractive right now. Sorry, Mark, that you have to look at them. 
So, 5 Guys burgers and fries for dinner and then sleepy time. We had awesome food the whole time we were gone, but we're craving a good 'ole burger. 
We missed everyone and we can't wait to see you and catch up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment